Saturday 2 May 2015

Scenes From Our Table


Her new favourite book, I think I've read it 15 times since yesterday.
 

Taco night! And salad, obvs. 
 

Little hands.
 

Sometimes I think I'm just an old-school, sprouts kind of girl.
 

We have a little alcove above the table where we store jugs and serving plates...


... and cookbooks and table linens. I like it.
 
 
Another new friend.
 

Why are the chipped mugs always the best? Got it in Provence and can't bear to part with it.


Oranges, my mother's ring.
 

A fairly typical weekday lunch - a little bit healthy, a little bit not. Salad and Violife quesedillas.
 

Trying to get organized, and little hands shoot in there, like, instantly!
 

Who, me?
 

Little hands.

 
Yeah, I'm a sprouts kind of girl.
 
Hope you are all enjoying the long weekend, and hopefully some spring weather. Don't forget to give the link below a click if you want to vote for us!
 
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment